Sunday, January 2, 2011

John's 4th Birthday


I love this picture of my boy. The look of wonder on his face.
He LOVED his cake! Johnny is loving anything to do with construction
vehicles right now, so a construction cake was perfect for him.

Here it is- our fondant masterpiece!
Michelle, Will, and I worked until after midnight to finish it. I think we did pretty good.

And here it is with the two cakes connected. =)

Game time!

My goofy boy.

Blowing out his candles-
there were of course 4 of them and they looked like construction vehicles.

Johnny & Mommy.

Getting his birthday boy medal.

Our best attempt at a family picture.

Will and I.

Johnny in the Ticket Blaster!

Here we go!

Catch 'em!

They're everywhere!

Enjoying his cake. ;)

No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates